For a lot bunch of aspirants, there is not enough information on the internet about all the options that one could have when looking for migrating to a foreign country. That is why it becomes important to consult an experienced overseas migration consultancy that could explain the options you could have apart from the traditional nations. Rudraksh Immigration Mohali is one such premier migration consultancy. The Netherlands is a prominent country in Europe which offers Seasonal Work visas for free. Other salient features of this visa are as follows:
- Netherlands Seasonal Work Visa is a Temporary Work Visa valid for 6 months.
- It doesn’t need work experience, age limit, IELTS or other language certificates.
- You don’t need to pay any processing fee.
- Visa and application cost is covered by your employer.
- It is offered for working in Horticulture / Agriculture sector.
- You can take your children or spouse with you.
- After 6 months, your employer can ask you to work there permanently.
- You can switch your existing visa to PR.
Documents and Cost
Anyone outside the EU (European Union), EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland can apply for this visa. Since this visa is offered in the Horticulture and Agriculture sector, there are not too many documents needed. You would need a valid passport, personal details, and an employment contract that must mention the job details like joining date, work details, salary, perks, etc. Furthermore, 3 supplementary documents are attached to these documents but those will be provided by your employer. The visa application cost is €207 but this will be borne by the employer.
There are a few requirements and conditions that are an integral part of this Seasonal Work Visa program. These are as follows:
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands in Horticulture / Agriculture for 6 months only.
- You have to earn the minimum income (specified by the Dutch government).
- You must NOT have been in the Netherlands illegally in the last 3 years.
- Your employer must be a company/organisation established in the Netherlands or,
- An official Dutch branch of a foreign company.
- The employer must be registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands.
- Prior work experience is NOT required; Freshers can apply.
In order to find these kinds of jobs, one could simply search for them on prominent job-seeking and networking platforms like LinkedIn. Once you established interest and contact with a potential employer, he/she will have to fill out a few forms to hire you. In this way, you can clarify any doubts you might have before expressing your interest in a particular job.
Once you have submitted your documents, the decision will be taken within 90 days if your employer is not recognised by the authorities in the Netherlands and just 15 days if the employer is recognised. In the job offers, the employer will mention if they are recognised or not.
Rudraksh Immigration Mohali has been involved in the overseas migration industry for over 28 years now. They have gathered a lot of information about various interesting migration programs from different countries. If you are interested in discussing your case with them, pay a visit to their office.