Porter’s hamlet – One of Gautam Buddh Nagar’s five assembly constituencies, Khurja has a 600-year tradition of producing ceramics. The ceramics sector is growing in Khurja, a tiny village about 80 kilometers from Noida. The tiny city is noteworthy for serving as a leading Indian supplier for exporters of ceramic ware and crockery. Khurja Ceramic, with a wide variety of ceramic pots and planters, from simple earthenware to intricately painted pieces stand tall as India’s leading wholesaler and exporter of the finest quality of ceramic ware, Ceramic planters pot, and Crockery. From stunning minimalist pieces made by traditional craftsmen, Khurja Ceramics is loved by the customers for their aesthetics and their contemporary appeal.
The bright colors and bold designs of the handcrafted Ceramic products of Khurja Ceramics have gone international and exported to over 130 countries. The one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces of Khurja Ceramics are beyond beautiful that no machine can replicate. The growing evidence of Khurja Ceramics is proof that Ceramics is having a moment. With the aim of supporting local crafts, Khurja Ceramic’s products are made by some accomplished and aspiring potters who are indeed turning the wheels of change.
With the love for all things vintage being more popular than ever, Ceramic planters pot has been taking over the space of various customers’ personal designing space at home. Offering a fresh feel to art and design, Khurja Ceramics has had people wanting to add earthy pieces to their interiors. While there is large quantity of products supplied and exported by Khurja Ceramics there is something to be said about buying pieces that are unique, handmade and have genuine thoughts behind them. Their colour schemes and textures stand out for sure.
The plethora of absolutely stunning products sold by Khurja Ceramics includes:
- Ceramic Accessories like Astrays, Bathroom sets, and Vase
- Ceramic Pots for both indoor and outdoor use
- Kitchenware sets and others
Claim to Fame – Khurja Ceramics
- Over 1000 Ceramic products with a wide variety of designs are available, handcrafted by local artisans using top-notch quality of raw materials
- The Ceramic Products are traditionally exported to over 130 countries all across the globe
- Known for Vibrant colours and exotic designs, the pottery products are made using traditional methods with an aim to revive the traditional art of pottery making that have been kept following through generations of craftsman that givesa perfect finishing touch to each product
- With custom handmade high-quality innovative designs that is not just sustainable but long-lasting too, Khurja Ceramics stands apart from the noise from their outstanding customer service and competitive prices.
Indeed, apart from being fully social media worthy, Khurja Ceramic’s handmade ceramic ware, Ceramic planters pot, and Crockery certainly have some uniqueness to them. They greatly enhance the aesthetics and charisma of the living area. With the premium selection of handcrafted and artisanal ceramic pieces from Khurja Ceramics, you may upgrade your living area. Khurja Ceramic is the place you need to be if you’re looking for the ideal ceramic pot. Classy, elegant, and handmade – that’s what each piece by Khurja Ceramics is all about!
Shop now: https://khurjaceramic.com/